Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mila's 1 Year Pictures

Before we left Utah, we had my SIL's friend, Brooke Moon, take some pictures of Mila.  Brooke has been photographing my SIL's family for years, and we've always admired her work.  Chase's parents love her so much that she also took family pictures of the Gunnells when everyone was in town.  We can't wait to see how the family shots turned out because we absolutely love these.  (Check out more of her work here.)
We had to capture Mila with her blankie.  She knows the word blankie, and instantly when she gets a hold of it she begins sucking her two fingers.  Classic Mila. 
 Love this little hat of hers!!
 This is probably my favorite.  Love seeing my daughter in pearls since pearls are close to my heart.
Stay tuned for our Gunnell family pictures!


1 comment:

Nate said...

I have to say that I think some of the best pictures are the ones with her and you guys individually at the park. Brooke is quite a find, no?