Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Relief Society

Over the past few years I have really grown to love, love, love our church's women's organization called Relief Society. It's one of the reasons why I can handle Chase's career choice that will have us moving every 2 years. I'll have a much easier time making friends.

On Saturday we had an activity where I learned a few more tricks to couponing, learned how to cut Chase's hair (he's been begging me to learn in order to save us money), and made a cute pillow for Mila's crib. How cool is that? The Lord knew what He was doing when He created this organization!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I wish there was a button to "like" this post. :)

Elyse Alexandria said...

You made that pillow?! Holy Moly that is cute and you should post how to do it. Or you can just teach me.