1. Mila and her smiles--her presence in our home has given our lives so much more meaning. And her smiles have brightened my days tremendously.
2. Chase and his constant positivity--I'm grateful to be married to an individual who makes up where I lack. Plus, I'm so grateful for how helpful Chase is around the house. I really lucked out with a husband who often asks how he can help me out in the kitchen or around the house.
3. The gospel and the happiness it brings me--I really find my greatest happiness from living the principles of the gospel. Plus, the gospel offers me eternal happiness with my family and for that I will be eternally grateful.
4. Sweets (come on, you'd be lying if that wasn't in your top ten!)
to continue on...
5. My family--although we are spread across the nation I sure do love and miss them like crazy! I can't wait to see some of my family next week as I fly home to Texas.
6. My in-laws--I really lucked out and have married into an amazing family. Chase's parents are always so thoughtful, and I cherish the friendships I've made with Chase's siblings and sibling in-laws.
7. Extended family--I am grateful that I married into a family that stays so close with their extended family, but I am also grateful for my extended family. They have been supportive in many different ways to Chase and I over the past few years.
8. A healthy body--I lucked out again that I have been able to bounce back pretty smoothly from pregnancy. I sure do enjoy having my body back to "normal" and being able to go running again.
9. Friends, old and new--I find it such a blessing to be able to surround yourself with individuals who make you feel like a million bucks and push you to be better. I am grateful for the many friends in my life who do just that.
10. Our home--I love our home. Now, while we are in the midst of trying to sell, more than ever I realize how blessed we have been to live in such a great condo in such a great location. Because of our condo's location we have met some of our closest couple friends.
That's my 2011 list. This year Chase and I actually wrote something we were grateful for each day and put it a "Thankful Tub"--a tradition we hope to continue from this point forward. I hope I can continue to find something new each day to be grateful for--living with an attitude of gratitude. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!