Saturday, September 10, 2011

What We've Been Up To Lately

Now that we are back in Utah, I don't have regular access to the internet, thus my blog posting has come to a halt. We're not sure if we are going to finally buy internet service since our condo is on the market and could sell at anytime. We are hoping it sells by April since that's when our student loans will dry up. I personally hope it doesn't sell too soon since I just finished Mila's nursery (pictures soon to come).

Today our carpets are getting cleaned, and so we are up at Chase's parents. So I thought I'd take advantage of the internet. I decided we should play catch up with a series of posts titled "What We've Been Up To Lately." So stay tuned for a flashback at the last few weeks.

We survived our 3-day drive from Texas to Utah. Mila was a trooper sleeping pretty well in her car seat during the day and then in her Moses basket in the bathtubs of our hotels. Once we reached Utah it took Mila about a week to adjust to her new surroundings. We ended up blacking out her window with poster boards since she was so use to sleeping in pitch black places. Chase also was a trooper on our drive back because he drove the majority of the time.

Upon our return I had the opportunity to teach a youth lecture series at Education Week. It was a lot of fun and the youth were amazing! Hopefully I'll have the chance to teach again at Education Week.

Sorry for a picture-less post. Picture filled posts are on their way!

No comments: