Monday, September 12, 2011

What We've Been Up To Lately #2

On August 27, after Chase's first week of his last year of law school (whoop whoop), we participated in the law school's first annual alumni 5k race. Since this is the first year the law school has put together this race, there were not many participants. Regardless, we had a fun time! Chase's parents showed up to show their support and took some pictures for us. We finished the race together and Chase pushed Mila the whole way in her stroller. I'm glad we did it, but I sure hope I'm in better shape come time for the Rex Lee Run. By then I hope to be able to push Mila in the stroller.


2 comments:

Mark and Elaina said...

You rock! Even the idea of participating in a 5K next month (when Clara is as old as Mila) makes me tired.

bklain said...

I didn't know you guys did this! Way to go! you are a rockstar!