Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things To Look Foward To

I'm in my final trimester, and find myself, like every other pregnant woman, hoping that I don't go the full 40 weeks. Today I thought I'd make a list of things I am looking forward to that I hope will pass the next 10 weeks along relatively quickly.

In order of occurrence:
  • March Maddness...I have bracket competitions going both with my family and my faculty!
  • A Gunnell/Stratford family shower
  • General Conference
  • A girls' weekend with my roommates
  • Spring Break (granted I still have to work, but hey, I get a break from teaching)
  • Easter and hopefully constant warmer weather by then
  • Attending Women's Conference with my SIL Kari, who is flying in from Texas
  • A Johnson family shower
  • Mothers' Day
  • Chase's birthday
Hopefully, our little one decides to arrive anytime between my Johnson shower and Chase's birthday, but if not, I have things to occupy my time. Please feel free to inform me of other exciting events that can help me pass the time along :)

No comments: