Saturday, February 19, 2011

Suitable Bachelors for our Daughter

So in the past month two of our friends have brought cute little boys into this world. Our friends the Fitchs welcomed their little boy, Roman, into this world on January 15. Chase and I were both sick when he arrived so we didn't get to visit him at the hospital, but we had the chance to bring over dinner and enjoy a night with the three of them. Roman is a stud!
Then just on Thursday, February 17, our friends the Smiths welcomed their little boy, Calvin, three weeks early! I am so jealous of Holly shaving off 3 weeks of her pregnancy. I am praying for a similar experience :) We went and visited the Smiths at the hospital. It's crazy to think in 10 weeks that could be us!

4 comments:

C and K said...

Roman cant wait to meet your little lady :)

Kendra said...

Excuse me! Owen is the ONLY suitable bachelor for baby girl Gunnell. So stop scoping out more competition! ;)

Holly said...

We're honored that Calvin is considered a suitable bachelor for future Miss Gunnell! (Though Tucker would love to be considered too--I'm sure he would LOVE to have you guys as in-laws.) :) Thanks for the shout-out. We're so excited to meet your little one in a few months!!!

Megs said...

Are you already down to two hands (the week count, I mean...)? YAY! I'm kinda hoping to shave off a few weeks too...we'll see!