Thursday, August 26, 2010

We're Alive

I thought I would update our readers by letting them know, Chase and I are still alive (currently I feel like I'm hanging on by a thread after waking up at 4:50 am the past two days in a row for school), we just are MIA right now due to both of us starting school this week. Once I recover from this week you will be pleased to read posts covering the past month. Some events we have to share are:

*Me running my 10k
*Our Smith family reunion in Texas
*A night camping under the stars
*My kickin classroom that I've spent way too much time decorating for this year

So stay tuned...and pray that we both recover quickly from our first week of school :)

2 comments:

Audrey Henderson said...

Aaahh christy that's rough. Good luck w/ the week my love!!

Jon and Tina said...

It's almost over. I don't know about you but I'm always so glad to get first weeks over with. Can I bring you a treat or something?