Thursday, July 1, 2010

Two Years

Last Friday Chase and I celebrated 2 years of marriage. As tradition, we went and did sealings. This year we went to the Salt Lake temple, the temple where we were sealed. (Side note: So I almost passed out while doing sealings (this is the second time this has happened to me)! Anyone else have this problem?!)As we watched couple after couple come into the Celestial room, and then as we walked around outside we both agreed how lucky we were on our wedding day. See, we were married on a Wednesday. As a result, practically no one was around outside as we were taking our pictures, allowing for some great shots; we didn't have to feel rushed inside the temple; and it probably also resulted in no one getting mad at us as we piled in almost double the amount of people allowed in the sealing room. It really was a perfect day and I would tell anyone contemplating being married in the Salt Lake temple to pick a weekday!

Happy 2 years Chase! I love the picture below because you truly are my best friend that I need and want by my side always. Loves!

5 comments:

Amy said...

oh my gosh! Yes! Joe and I went and did sealings shortly after we were married. all the other couples were quite elderly. they all did fine, and I went white and almost fell over. I was so embarrassed. I actually haven't been back since (2 years) because of it. glad to know I'm not alone.

Mark and Elaina said...

Cute pictures! Long time no see friend! Hope all is well!

Rachael said...

happy happy happy anniversary! It just gets better!

Dayna said...

such a great post christy! I love all of those pictures! I have to say that last time I did sealings I almost passed out as well! I was light headed and definitely needed to get some food in me after I went. BUMMER! happy anniversary!

sam and brittney said...

I have heard from a bunch of girls that they have felt faint doing sealings. Happy Anniversary!