Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just thought I'd share...

So as stated in a prior post, this summer is full of baby showers. I attended my cousin Jane's shower on June 12 at the Grand America Hotel and I thought I'd share the theme and decor from the shower because I loved it! And shoot, I know I'm not the only one having to host baby showers here in Provo and wanting new ideas.

The color scheme was so classy. Shades of green (predominately the mint shade) and pink.
The theme for the shower was children's books, specifically the book entitled Someday by Alison Mcghee and Peter H. Reynolds. I love this book actually because my mom gave it to me at one of my bridal showers. It's a tear jerker :) On the tables though were various children's classics like Beatrix Potter books as well as pictures of Jane, her sisters, and mother.
And the flowers were to die for. So there ya go...some fresh, classy ideas for a little baby girl shower. I'm anxiously awaiting little baby Miller to arrive any day now!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I thought the baby shower you threw for me was one of the best ever! I couldn't have asked for better!