Monday, July 12, 2010

Another on going project

So I call this summer "The Summer O Babies" because already I have attended 3 baby showers, one of which I helped throw, and I still have 2 more showers that I know of before the summer is through, one of which I am also throwing. Due to this plethora of showers, I decided to undertake learning how to make cute onesies. I scoped out the designs of others and with the help of online tutorials here's what I've come up with so far:
Other designs that are cute that I don't have pictures of are a flat flower design for little girls and a lightning bolt , fish, or car for little boys (I've only had one shower for a little boy and I didn't take pictures of the finished products).
Next up is making suspenders to go with these onesies for my baby nephews...suspenders on babies, what could be cuter?!

4 comments:

Dayna said...

holy cow christy those look amazing!!!! I wish I was super crafty like you! HOW FUN! I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Candice Warby said...

I'm so impressed! I have seen these on blogs, and would love to try them. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kendra said...

You are so crafty. I need to take after you. But for now, Owen is loving his cute tie onesie! Thanks again!

bklain said...

love it! Love them all!! Yay for cute onesies!