Thursday, June 10, 2010

What can you do when your husband's away?

There is many a thing you can do...

You can watch a clutch game of soccer between Real Salt Lake and LA Galaxy! Final score: 1-0...In your face Galaxy! Thank you to the Checketts for allowing us to watch it from box seats!
You can cheer on your colleague's little boy with him and his wife as their son's dream comes true! (He got to walk out onto the field for the National Anthem holding hands with Borchers, a Real defender!) You can watch Pres. Uchtdorf in club seats watching his fu├čball.
You can fill the void in your heart by watching David Cook in concert after the awesome Real soccer game! (Don't worry Chase, David will never take your place!)
Side Note: So I have to say I felt like a teenage girl with a crush last night! As David Cook was leaving through the tunnel after singing the National Anthem I yelled out his name just above him (we were on a landing just above the tunnel) and he looked up, made eye contact with me, and smirked. Here's a picture just before we met eyes! Ha ha! Or you can decide to go crazy and totally change your hairdo! As you can see from these pictures from last night I have recently changed my "look". Thanks Trish for making this happen!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Cute hair Christy! I love the new length on you! Way to be super brave!

Lydia said...

First off- LOVE the new hair cut. It is super cute! Second- I miss you. Third- I am glad you are keeping busy and so many people are taking care of you while Chase is gone. I wish I could be there for you. Because your were my lifesaver when Nate was gone. Seriously could not have done it without you. Fourth- You need to come and visit me! :)

Dayna said...

That was such a fun night!!! I am glad that I had you to be down in the crowds with me, you are super fun!

Holly said...

Your hair is adorable, and it looks like it was a fun night!

Court said...

LOVE your hair!!! We kinda look like twins these days with our short new dos :)

Rachael said...

love the look! short hair wins every time! you will love it this summer, and the color is great.

Spencer and Kealia said...

love the new cut christy! i'm so happy you're enjoying yourself while the husband is "out of the office" haha! love you girly!

Leanne Barlow said...

L-O-V-E your new cut! It is so fresh and summery. Can't wait to see it in person!

Nate said...

First, I feel like I should make a comment about the hair since pretty much everyone else did. Looks great--how was that?

Second, at least you publicly stated David Cook would never take Chase's place. As I see it from Dayna I am pretty much option numero due.

Candice Warby said...

Hair is super cute. Gosh...you rock at life.