Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekend Adventures with Daddio

Last weekend was tons o fun with my dad in town. We made sure to hit up the Malt Shoppe...
The heavens graced us with some snow, so we were able to enjoy some night skiing at Sundance last Friday...
(The rental shop was grateful my dad opted for a helmet :) The taller you are the harder you fall!)

By Saturday the snow was melted on the tennis courts, so we hit them up for a bit...
Despite the lack of pictures, we did chow down at Brick Oven and we enjoyed a day at Park City shopping for birthday presents for my mom. Hurry back Dad; we loved having you around!!

2 comments:

Dayna said...

How fun to have your dad in town christy! I am glad you were able to get out and do all of those fun things. You needed a break!

Hope to see you soon!

Rachael said...

Just from these pictures I want to hang out with your dad. He seems AWESOME!