Saturday, February 20, 2010

I've gone to the dark side!

I thought I better inform the public of a recent change, especially since many did not recognize me at our ward temple night last night. I would hate for rumors to spread that Chase has a girlfriend on the side :)

It's that time of year again. The time when I dye my hair brunette again in order to restore its health before I put blonde highlights back in. Bleaching always takes a toll on my hair, so for a few months each year I like to go dark and give my hair a break. Our cousin Trish dyed it on Tuesday, but due to my recent head cold, I had no desire to take a picture of the new hairdo. But here it is...as Garrett Barlow stated, the "dark side" Christy. If you ask me and Chase, we both prefer "blonde" Christy, but what do you think?

9 comments:

gassins said...

i love it dark! welcome to the dark side!

Jeff and Kari said...

I'm partial to dark hair.

Jeff and Kari said...

But I want a pic of it down more.

Dayna said...

cute christy! How fun! Can't wait to see it

Chelsea said...

i was sitting a few rows back and was really thinking, "who is that? wait, is that chase? that's not christy... maybe it's his sister. its kind of weird if he brought his sister to ward temple night. yea, definitely not christy."
then it was you. crazy. i like it.

Emily Malinka said...

oh I like it!

Rachael said...

Any Christy is good Christy. I like brown hair (personal preference) but you manage to pull off intelligent blonde! YOu are beautiful no matter what!

Megs said...

I like you. Dark or blonde. :)

Nate said...

dangit. How can you possibly be original here. I mean c'mon you just essentially asked "how do I look now vs. before?" And so everyone feels compelled to say "I like the new look," even if they don't really believe it...but guess what I actually do believe it. I think I like the dark better--seriously. It looks good. Just my $.02. Oh and by the way when am I going to become an uncle to a bulldog? Because I kind of want that to be sooner rather than later...just sayin.