Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Santa Appearance!

This past week has been a whirlwind of Christmas parties. We've celebrated with the Gunnell extended family, the Stratford extended family, our ward, and as of last night, my faculty. At our faculty FHE Christmas party Santa showed up!
(Look at the skepticism of Dallin (wearing the yellow striped shirt in the back; his arms are crossed)!! Cracks me up!)

He told great stories...like did you know his newest reindeer, who is a notorious "know-it-all", is named Google? Yep, I heard it straight from the big guy himself. It was fun to watch the little kiddos get excited. Santa brought gifts for the kids...even some of the "big" kids like Chase.
I surprised Chase by slipping a gift in Santa's bag for him. He is now the proud owner of P90x! Chase has been eyeing my brother's set of DVD's for awhile now and is excited for me to try this new exercise program out with him. I don't know if I can hack it but I'll try. After witnessing Chase's pictures of what I was doing while Santa was around may be motivation enough to try to stick with it!
Caught red handed at the chocolate fountain!

3 comments:

Dayna said...

that is awesome you slipped him P90x! I have to say the workout was INTENSE!!!! I truly did feel good after we did it (for only 3+ weeks....oops) so you will love it! I just HATED YOGA WITH A PASSION! I thought I would like it....I was wrong! Plyometrics was my favorite, but nate hated it.

HAVE FUN!

Tiffany said...

It's the holiday season...eat all the chocolate fondue you want. And enjoy it! If you guys are sticking around Utah for Christmas, we should all get together. I know Kayla has been missing her "Aunt" Christy!

Audrey said...

chase seriously? awesome, so awesome