Friday, October 16, 2009

When stressed...run away!

I'm not really trying to run away, but a few weeks ago with responsibilities piling up and stress mounting, Chase felt I needed a vacation. Luckily, this week Alpine School District has Fall Break yesterday and today. So after checking my options we booked me a flight to Minnesota to visit the Gassin crew (as shown below)...so here I am in Minnesota braving the cold and playing with the kiddos! Being an aunt is the best. Thanks babe for looking out for me and my sanity. Stay tuned to many a picture of my adventures here.

4 comments:

Brie and Jeff said...

so happy (and a little jealous ;) ) you got to go visit them. I can't wait to see your pictures! Hope you had fun!

gassins said...

We've LOVED having you!!!!! The kids were really bummed (and even cried a little) when you left. We will have to get together again VERY soon! Love ya sis!

gassins said...

ps. Ryan and I were bummed too. :)

Emily Malinka said...

what the freak... we missed each other in Minn by ONE week!