Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Editions to our Family

So after a week of searching and researching, we found a deal we couldn't pass up! Chase and I both traded in our cars and found ourselves leaving a Nissan dealership with a new Rogue!! I was tired of being a sedan girl and so Chase worked hard to find me a SUV. Well actually the Rogue is a crossover, but I couldn't be happier. Although we are now a one car family, we did splurge and got Chase a Vespa. That's right, we are now the proud owners of a bright yellow scooter. Good thing Emily Russon taught me how to drive a scooter back in the day, because Chase didn't know how to drive it. But I think he's gotten the hang of it, so look out! And when I say look out I mean it. Since buying a scooter many have been warning us to be careful because apparently scooters are not noticed by drivers. So please, those driving in the BYU area, don't hit my husband. I kind of like him :)

2 comments:

Megs said...

We've been trying to make the same decision. It's been in our minds for a little while, but when we found out our stroller doesn't fit in either trunk, well... So we're looking.

Anyway, congrats on the new vehicles! :)

Tiffany said...

Now you're like us - one car and a baby-motorcycle. Good luck in the winter on the scoot!