Saturday, July 18, 2009

Surprise!!!

I have to start out this post by saying that Chase is such an amazing husband. He is so good about wanting to be better. I say this because just a week ago we were discussing how I miss the surprises he use to do for me while we were dating. So, Chase took my constructive criticism and ran with it while I was in Logan this week. Chase surprised me when I came home by making an itinerary for me. The itinerary included the following:

Thursday
6:30 am Workout (I failed to do this part)
8 am Go to work
12:15-1:15 pm Get a pediacure (I love pedicures!!!)
6 pm Meet up with friends at the Cheesecake Factory (Love it when my girlfriends come to town and we all meet up!)

Friday
6:30 am Workout (It was a late night...again I failed in working out)
8 am Go to work
5 pm Pack

Saturday
Drive to St. George

Sunday
Drive to California for a 7 day cruise

Yep, you read it right. Chase surprised me with a cruise to the Mexican Riviera!!!! Very not like us...very spontaneous. But we're excited. And it's even better now that I don't have to take "leave with no pay" since I have tons of vacation days all of a sudden. So I'm exiting the blogging world for a bit while I go soak up some sun in Mexico. Peace out!!
Hopefully I'll get a picture of this in Cabo San Lucas--as seen in Pirates of the Caribbean (the first one when Jack is riding in on the boat and he passes by the dead people hanging...they were hanging here in Cabo).

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so jealous, I saw Lindsay today and she told me all about it. Enjoy your wonderful vacation. We need to play when you get back before I leave for good old Pocatello.

Megs said...

Woohoo! That has got to be one of the best surprises EVER. Have a blast!

Dayna said...

POST MORE PICTURES! You have been back for a week now and still no pictures! I WANT TO SEE THEM WOMAN! :)

I am so glad that my brother took those "hints" that you were dropping for him! WAHOO!