Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Logan's Beauty

This week I'm teaching at EFY in Logan, UT. I have to say I love this area of Utah. I have never been here before, but the drive here was gorgeous! Granted it has been a wet summer and that probably has something to do with how unusally green the mountains are right now. Last night I tried to go to a session at the Logan temple, but alas there is construction going on resulting in it being closed. So I decided to walk around and just take some pictures. It was just peaceful being on the grounds. Like the primary song says, "I love to see the temple!!" Hopefully, I will get to go inside this one someday. Actually, I hope Chase and I are able to come here next month for my former student's wedding. It's crazy to think that my former students are getting married already! Man time flies!!

2 comments:

Chase said...

I wish I could have been there! It looks so pretty! Thanks for all you do.

Jeff and Kari said...

Nice pictures.