Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birthday Surprises

June 1st has come and gone and so has being 24. As my father put it yesterday, I have a quarter century behind me now. Kind of weird, but I'm excited to see what being 25 will bring. Yesterday brought some surprises, one of which was receiving this from my brother and sister in law.You better believe we watched it last night! Chase just had to grin and bear it. My High School Musical collection is now complete! Thanks Dayna and Nate!!! And the other surprise that made my day is I can now look at blogs on my work computer. Yep, no longer does my Church issued computer block blogspot. I don't know why it all of a sudden changed, but I'm not about to ask. What a great birthday present! 25 rocks!

5 comments:

Emily Malinka said...

well I am glad that one of us is loving 25! Happy Birthday, glad you had a good one... and I hope the year continues that way for you!

Megs said...

Yay! Happy birthday! 25 really does rock! :)

Audrey said...

happiest of happy birthdays from the lame late friend

Kaela Cusack said...

Happy birthday! Babies born in June are the prettiest :) Not that I'm biased or anything!

Andrea said...

Ahh, Happy Birthday! I'm lame for not remembering. I hope it was great!