Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An Announcement

After months of praying, fasting, and waiting, Chase and I have come to a decision concerning law school.  Although we both wanted Vanderbilt, the Lord has pointed us in a different direction.  As of yesterday we pulled our application from Vanderbilt and accepted BYU's offer.  Go cougs!  It is with sad hesitation that we walk away from the chance to move somewhere new, but I think Chase and I both feel a weight off our shoulders now that a decision has been made.  And, we are both anxious to start remodeling our condo!  

So to all those who have kept us in their thoughts and prayers these past few months: thank you!  We needed them.

4 comments:

Mark and Elaina said...

Ok so, after reading just the title...I totally thought you were pregnant! haha! I'm glad you guys made a decision and are still so close so we can visit! YAY!!

Megs said...

Congrats on making that big decision! I know you wanted the chance to move, but I also am glad you'll be close by still. :)

Jeff and Kari said...

I agree, misleading title.

Emily said...

Hooray for staying! I bet it feels so good to finally just have it decided!

p.s. the word verification for this comment is WHIFI and it sounds funny.