Friday, April 17, 2009

My Anxiety is Mounting

So as stated earlier last month, I am registered to do a triathlon. And it's tomorrow!! I'm a bit nervous due to the weather we've had this week...snow, snow, and more snow...and the fact that I haven't been able to train too much this week because of it. Plus, the weather change between Texas and Utah has done a number on my health...runny nose, sore throat, etc. So, any prayers that you can send my way will be much appreciated at 8:30 am tomorrow!
Stay tuned for updates on how it all goes down!

3 comments:

Jeff and Kari said...

Don't worry, you'll do great. I'll be thinking of you while I lie in bed.

M and N said...

just bick up and do it.
you will be fine.
good luck!
you run for me and I will run for you, HA!

Megs said...

Ooh, good luck! We'll be thinking of (and praying for, of course) you!