Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Many probably have the same sentiments as me, but my favorite Conference talk (if I had to choose) from last weekend was Elder Holland's. Today I discovered that the Church has produced a beautiful video that can be found on lds.org or youtube.com using Elder Holland's words from Conference. I tried to post it directly on here but failed. So please I invite you to click on this link and remember why we celebrate this season. May we all walk by the Savior as we reflect on His life but more importantly His resurrection this beautiful Easter.

2 comments:

Kaela Cusack said...

I LOVED his talk as well!

Megs said...

Yes, it was an amazing talk, and I loved what they did with it in the video. We watched it on Easter morning - what a great start on the day!