Monday, April 20, 2009

Creative Juices

As I resolved to do at the beginning of the year, I have been seeking to continually create things. This last month I found myself reconnecting with my passion for flowers.

I arranged this bouquet of flowers with some leftover flowers from a Relief Society event and some flowers Chase had given me for our 9 month anniversary.

I also found myself creating some yummy meals and place settings as we had friends over for dinner. This dinner I cooked this delicious wheat pasta lasagna. It’s gonna be added to our list of fav dinners that we will continually make.

I came across this short inspirational video that really sums up how this resolution has been impacting me already this year.

video

1 comment:

Megs said...

Loved the video - thanks for posting it! :)