Friday, March 6, 2009

You know you're addicted when...


You dream about the Green Arrow.  Sadly, I woke up last week and realized I truly am addicted to Smallville.  I have been going through withdrawals for the past month since we finished season 6 on DVD.  Thank goodness for the Wilcoxs who came to the rescue!  That's right, we are now watching season 7 with Russell and Trish. Russ and Chase even busted out capes like back when they were in college at BYU-Idaho!
I just thought I should thank the Wilcoxs for feeding my addiction!  Can't wait for tonight for more Smallville and Skookies :)!

5 comments:

Russell and Trish said...

Hooray for Smallville! We love you guys and watching Smallville with you!!! Hooray for superman, and even though you dream about the Green Arrow I gotta shout out to Lois...rarrrrr!

Marcus Lane said...

do you guys ever sleep??

ha

Jeff and Kari said...

Have you tried leaving the house? I guess it's not easy when you don't have 75 degree weather like we do.

Nate said...

Pretty sure that picture of Chase and Russ will go into my "use later for blackmail" folder.

Dayna said...

I just showed this post to Karlee and she said "they are weirdo's!" But who am I to talk...I have dreams about heroes! :)