Friday, November 28, 2008

November = Changes

So quickly I have come to see that November brings changes...Utah was so warm and nice on November 1. So nice that Chase and I went for a little hike/walk.  On our hike I rekindled my love for being adventurous in water while Chase relived his childhood days of climbing trees.
On the hike we walked by Bridal Veil Falls.  I am a bit mad at Mother Nature for avalanches and the fact that in 1996 one wiped out an aerial tramway service that use to exist that took people to the top of the falls where a restaurant was situated.  I was excited to hear though that a certain Brady Harper is discussing revamping Bridal Veil Falls.  I support you Brady Harper!!  I would love to see a restaurant back at the Falls!  
Anyway, back to change.  So after the first day of November I thought, "Wow, fall is going to be a bit longer this year!"  Sadly though, Mother Nature has brought about ice!  Ice forms on my windows now and I shiver as I run from my door to the car in the morning :(  I know the changing of the seasons is just a part of life, but sometimes it is just down right rude.
Another change this month has brought is my hair!  Thanks to Rachel and Trish I now have short, brunette hair.  I am loving my new do and am wearing it confidently (as my husband likes to say).  I spaced out the cutting and coloring of my hair by a week, so I think my students are waiting another week to see what I'm going to do next.  At this point I have no plans for any future changes...except Trish is going to help me go from straight across bangs to swoop bangs.  Look out! 

2 comments:

Jeff and Kari said...

I like it. I think it suits you. Can't wait for Christmas.

Brad and Karrie Smith said...

I like the hair, my hormones were raging so I went and chopped my hair too.