Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cast Your Vote!

With the election this year, Chase and I found that many people got pretty excited and passionate about casting their vote.  Well Chase and I have decided to keep that passion alive in others by presenting the opportunity to cast your vote here on our blog.

So here's some background:  Chase feels that he has a trademark dance move.  He many times will show off his moves when rubbing in a victory.  That is what you are about to witness.  However, I feel I can do his move better than he can.  We'll let our public decide.  So who has the moves??? 

Please vote on our comments as to who has the better moves.  Thanks for voting!


video video

10 comments:

Megs said...

ooh, this is a tough one. Are you going for funny/entertaining, or for technicality and footwork? Sorry Christy, I think I laughed more watching Chase. His face was totally into it too.

Lillian said...

I might have to disagree here. I think Christy's face is more entertaining. But I have to be fair ... I think Chase is the true master of the move. Sorry, Christy;)

Elaina said...

Christy, I'll stand up for you! I dig your dance moves the most!

Audrey said...

i love your dance skills equally, but i suppose i love the person that decided to put these videos on the blog and take a vote the most, cause that's freaking awesome

Nate said...

Not gonna lie, Chase rocks that move--christy yours is...well...not as good as the original. Even as I type this I am now worried I will see this move from Chase on an even greater occasion. Bad news, bad news.

Dayna said...

goodness, this is hard. I have seen the move "live" with chase and it is funny when he does it, but watching you do it (in chase's pj's no less) was a funny new experience for me! I will have to watch it a couple more times to make my final vote. So, chase did "create" the move where as you have "perfected" it......so they are both great! (I am such a politician aren't I!)

Team Su'a said...

Just looking at the comments Chase has a 3-1 lead in the voting with a few undecided/non-clear votes. We'll make it a little closer and say that CHRISTY has the Su'a Team vote...The real reason Christy got our vote is because she said that she would teach one of my classes if I did...Thanks Christy, next Friday 4th period would be great!

Russell and Trish said...

Sorry Christy..we vote for Chase!

Marcus Lane said...

ummmm...my vote is for chase. sorry christy!

also, still a little sad that we didn't chat more at the sweater party. it was still a pleasure to see you guys like usual

Spencer and Kealia said...

Hi Christy!
Your blog is so fun! I'm adding you to mine! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! xo Lia