Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag I'm It


Thank you Audrey for the tag...it gave me something to do in order to break up the monotony of finishing up my grades.


ABOUT MY SWEETHEART
*What's your husband's name: Chase Tolman Gunnell
*How long have you been married? 4 months, 4 days
*How long did you date?  Almost 9 months of dating...more than half of that was engagement.  Long engagements are just that--LONG!
*How old is he?  He's just a little youngling coming in at 23 years old.
*Who eats more sweets?  Hmmm...I probably suggest that we eat or bake more sweets, but I think we both consume equal amounts.
*Who said "I love you" first?  Chase by a few days, although I claim that I was tricked into saying it :)
*Who is taller?  Chase by like 2 inches.
*Who can sing best?  I do I suppose, but Chase did make an appearance in our ward choir on Sunday!!
*Who is smarter?  Well after attempting to answer some sample LSAT questions the past few months, I must say that Chase is.  However, we have our areas that we excel in.
*Who does the laundry?  I do, unlike Audrey's relationship, I'm the OCD one.  As my past roommates will recall, there are some things I don't dry and so I would hate for Chase to shrink a shirt out of ignorance to my anal ways.  So I have done the laundry from the get go.
*Who pays the bills?  We both do.
*Who sleeps on the right side?  From what perspective?  Lying down?  Or looking at the bed?  If you are looking at the bed I sleep on the right.  If you are lying down then it's the left.
*Who mows the lawn?  Our HOA takes care of them chores!  Although I will say in the past month both Chase and I helped mow his parents' lawn.  I mowed the back (the part unseen by neighbors) and he mowed the front.
*Who cooks dinner?  Me, although Chase will help at times.  He is officially the sandwich maker!
*Who drives?  Chase, unless we are taking my car, which gets better gas mileage, then I drive.  Chase still gets scared driving a standard when there are hills along the route.
*Who is the first to admit they're wrong?  Hmmm...good question.  We are both pretty stubborn.  I think I'd have to say Chase.
*Who kissed who first?  Oh that was totally Chase!  He was pretty gutsy nibbling my ear while we were watching a movie with the Klains and Balls!  (Speaking of which, how do you do the plural of Balls?  Ballses?  Braden some assistance please.)
*Who asked who out first?  And succeeded?  Me!  Chase had asked me out two or three times prior to our first date, which I asked him out on.
Who wears the pants?  Chase does because my work attire calls for a skirt and hoes every stinkin day!

I tag the Rachael Rose, Kari Smith, and Dayna Checketts!!

4 comments:

Dayna said...

fun answers....I will have to try to do that on my blog because I see that I was tagged....just give me a minute! :)

Nate said...

I'm not sure I wanted to know Chase was nibbling on your ear before your first kiss.

Chase and Christy Gunnell said...

yes you did Nate :)

Rachael said...

what happens when i get tagged? yeah, for some reason, I have a hard time believing Chase nibbled your ear! Are you sure you didn't have a piece of cheese stuck in your hair?