Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Beauty Of October...Part I

One thing that October can bring is a great excuse for getting friends together to play...

HOW TO HOST A MURDER

I don't know how many have ever had the chance to play a version of "How To Host A Murder" but Chase and I have really grown to love it.  We played it once last year with his cousins and their dates.  It was a 1920's theme.

Just last weekend our couple friends, the Fishers, hosted one themselves.  This one was a 70's theme.  Chase was super excited to resurrect his high school Saver's find--a sweet jumpsuit.  I too must credit Saver's as well as my sister in law Dayna in helping me put my outfit together!
Chase sported a pretty sweet fro as you can see.  The night started by our lovely hosts treating us to an amazing dinner and then the game began!
After four rounds of interrogating one another we made our guesses as to who murdered Stan A. Live the Disco club owner.  I have to give my hubby credit, he did a pretty good job making a very close guess as to what went down in the club, but I ended up guessing the true murder.  I won't reveal her name in the game in case someone by a freak chance plays this version, but I must say that Rachael did an amazing job!
All in all it was a fun night full of laughs, accents, and wicked costumes.  Here are some more couple pictures from the night.




8 comments:

Jeff and Kari said...

Only in Utah

sam and brittney said...

Christy! I found your blog and love it! Now we can be blog friends! It looks like married life is treating you well. Isn't it the best?!! love ya!

Emily Malinka said...

you are all rocken in that 70's mojo!

Dayna said...

I love the costumes! They turned out so great! :) I am glad you guys had a good time at How To Host A Murder....we should do one together sometime! I would LOVE IT!

Lillian said...

That jumpsuit is incredible! Just about killed me when I saw it! Love you guys!

Team Su'a said...

Wow those are some nice costumes you two! You guys were stylin'!

Jeff and Kari said...

I've been waiting for "The Beauty Of October...Part 2" and now it's November.

Mark and Elaina Andreasen said...

Yo friend! I keep thinking someday you'll call.... but anyway, where is October part II (you knows its November now) :) Love you!